|Reference # :||19-00815||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/22/2019 / 04/16/2022|
Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
The consultant will be performing Formal Project Management tasks including, but not limited to:
- Work closely with the project's business functional areas involving DEC executive and business teams, Portfolio/ITS Leadership and technical teams to develop and manage the project scope and other project management plans (PMP), approach, resource requirements and allocation, schedule, deliverables, and funding.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Portfolio program's project teams on day-to- day project tasks.
- Develop the program's formal project plans specifying goals, strategy, dependencies, scheduling, identifying risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Follow the standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation for all projects being managed within IT Portfolio.
- Identify, schedule and manage project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities and drive accountability to project team members.
- Direct and coordinate complex business requirements deliveries, business process reengineering and organizational change activities.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project resources to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Track project-related costs and expenditures.
- Facilitate large project governance and executive status meetings, project team status meetings, scrums and recurring agile meetings by defining agendas and running meetings effectively.
- Aggregate status updates from project team members, track schedules, and manage risks and issues as required.
- Prepare executive project status reports and keep the team, management and all stakeholders informed of project status and related issues, resolving and escalating as necessary.
- Manage scope and the project change request process (PCR), coordinating decision process of scope and budgetary impact of changes from original specifications.
- Track and maintain project and technical documentation.
- Manage and maintain project information in ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM) system, ITS/PMSS system of record for all services.
- Follow established Secure System Development Life Cycle (SSDLC).
In addition, the consultant will be performing the following tasks:
- Perform business process re-engineering
- Conduct fit/gap analyses
- Requirement planning and management, elicitation, analysis, and communication supporting applications development
- Translate business requirements into well-formed technical and system requirements
- Create various data and behavior models, process/flow models, and usage models to provide direction to application developers
- Create test plans
- Manage system testing and user acceptance testing activities
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary