|Reference # :||19-00761||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/07/2019 / 10/07/2021|
The Medicaid Data Warehouse Bureau is the primary repository for Medicaid in New York State and is the main provider of Business Intelligence about Medicaid Data. The Bureau is comprised of two functional areas, the Medicaid Data Warehouse (MDW) and the Medicaid Analytics Performance Portal (MAPP).
The MDW includes the Medicaid Information Services Center, a Data Warehouse, business Intelligence capabilities, reporting capabilities, and user support and litigation requests. MAPP includes Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP), Health Homes and Value Based Payment (VBP) projects.
The Project Manager will work closely with Medicaid Data Warehouse (MDW) program staff to provide project management to projects within the MDW. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage project using a Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based project management methodology containing well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all project phases, the adherence to which is required and managed by a formal Project Management Office.
- Prepare and manage Project Management Plan including but not limited to: scope statement, schedule, budget, quality plan, risks, issues and communication plan, etc)
Prepare documents such as presentations, and meeting materials
- Track Project performance to ensure goals are being met
- Identify and facilitate communications with stakeholder groups
- Utilize formal project change process and communicate changes with all stakeholders
- Conduct periodic stakeholder analysis sessions to synchronize expectations, and facilitate lessons learned
- Develop transition plan(s) and execute those plans to ensure orderly transition to Operations
Work with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) to ensure project management activities at the MDW are in alignment with EPMO standards
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary