|Reference # :||19-00754||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2019 / 03/01/2022|
The Birth Defects Registry (BDR) at the New York State Department of Health is responsible for analyzing case reports of children born or residing in New York State diagnosed before the age of two with any structural, functional or biochemical abnormality determined genetically or induced during gestation and not due to birthing events. The BDR requires a secure application to support the electronic reporting of birth defects, particularly the Zika-related birth defects, by health practitioners. Although physicians have always been legally mandated to report birth defects, they have not been reporting due to the lack of an efficient reporting mechanism. May 2016 (Regulation Supp 22.3) changes to NYS regulations now require birth defects reporting by physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and midwives.
- Manage all team activities
- Create weekly status reports of all BDR activities and complete reports to oversight committee
- Define project's objectives, create schedules and oversee control throughout the entire project.
- Lead joint application development sessions and ensure business requirement documentation
- Communicate with project stakeholders and staff
- Lead application testing execution
- Deliver the project according to the project plan.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary