|Reference # :||19-00363||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/20/2019 / 03/31/2020|
I-STOP legislation requires the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) to establish an online, real-time controlled substance registry to track the prescription and dispensing of controlled substances. The law requires dispensers to report data in real time as well as requiring prescribers to view the information before prescribing. This position will support the infrastructure to provide support for the integration with electronic medical records, prescription fraud detection, and interoperability with prescription monitoring programs in other states.
The Consultant will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of all project management deliverables with the input of both contract and DOH project team members. Examples of project management activities and responsibilities that will be required of the Consultant in this project include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the activities of the project teams.
- Create, monitor and manage project plans, schedules, scope, risks, issues, costs, changes, and other project management artifacts.
- Report project status.
- Provide a focal point for issues and concerns raised by the Contractor team or the NYSDOH.
- Manage Contractor system development tasks and project resources per priorities established by NYSDOH.
- Identify risks and develop strategies to control them.
- Document lessons learned.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary