|Reference # :||19-00285||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/30/2019 / 06/29/2021|
New York State of Health (NYSOH) is New York's official health plan marketplace established by Executive Order No. 42. Development and design of the marketplace is funded with federal Exchange establishment grant funds. The temporary personnel services requested are needed to support the on-going design and development of information technology systems consistent with enrollment goals and federal and state law and rules.
Specific activities to be performed include but are not limited to:
- Manage project using a Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based project management methodology containing well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all project phases, the adherence to which is required and managed by a formal Project Management Office.
- Prepare and manage Project Management Plan including, but not limited to: scope statement, schedule, budget, quality plan, risks, issues and communication plan, etc)
- Prepare documents such as presentations, and meeting materials
- Track Project performance to ensure goals are being met;
- Identify and facilitate communications with stakeholder groups;
- Utilize formal project change process and communicate changes with all stakeholders;
- Conduct periodic stakeholder analysis sessions to synchronize expectations, and facilitate lessons learned
- Develop transition plan(s) and execute those plans to ensure orderly transition to Operations
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary