|Reference # :||19-00162||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/01/2019 / 04/30/2021|
The main source of Federal and NY State Supplement information is the Social Security Administration's State Data Exchange file (SDX). Various versions of the file are received daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. Currently, the State Supplement Program (SSP) receives the file, processes SSP-related information found in the file, and at the end of the day builds a new version of the file and delivers it to the Welfare Management Solution (WMS) for further processing and delivery to other agencies that require the information. By moving the SDX processing from SSP and creating the OTDA Consolidated Data Exchange (CDX), Federal and State Supplement Information is brought into alignment with both OTDA business goals and ITS enterprise goals.
- Manage the project activities related to multiple consumers onboarding to the data service.
- Oversee project communication to multiple stakeholders
- Coordinate onboarding activities for multiple entities.
- Create and manage a risk management plan
- Create and manage a communication plan.
- Coordinate issue resolution.
- Facilitate meetings and communicate project status.
- Uses TFS and SharePoint tools for task/requirement documentation and tracking;
- Establish, monitor and ensure that onboarding goals/objectives are met; managing daily work/priorities.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary