|Reference # :||17-01998||Title :||Project Manager-Senior|
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||12/05/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
IT Project Manager - Practitioner will directly report to the Regional Resource Manager and have a matrix reporting line to one of the IT Project Group Managers (who manages a Portfolio of Projects and Programs and is based in Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America or North America).
The IT Project Manager - Practitioner will be responsible for managing and executing Project/Program delivery for one of Technology Infrastructure's internal or external customers.
The objective of this role is to ensure that all assigned Projects/Programs are managed within budget, scope and timelines, and follow Major Global Bank's standard processes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their assigned Projects/Programs to deliver infrastructure technology by working with multiple technology streams. Client interaction, effective stakeholder management, reporting and escalating risks and issues to their IT Project Group Manager are also part of this role.
Required: at least 5 years of PM experience preferably in finance/banking
Execute and deliver infrastructure Projects and Programs in a matrix environment
- Coordinate with work streams and business partners to achieve project objectives
- Define Project or Program schedules and plans and socialize with Project stakeholders
- Juggle and prioritize multiple deliverables across multiple Projects simultaneously
- Maintain and track Project financials against budget, and occasionally coordinate funding approval
- Lead Project meetings via agendas, publish meeting notes and track action items
- Manage Stakeholder communications including status reporting
- Proactive risk mitigation and change management
- Issue management and escalation
- Team building
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary