Project Manager - Non-technical
|Reference # :||18-01409||Title :||Project Manager - Non-technical|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 09/30/2019|
We will be looking for someone with primary skill set of project management and secondary capacity for campaign management. We need to fill this role as quickly as possible.
Business Management Lead
This role is part of the Omni-channel Acquisitions team within Major Global Bank Analytics Information Management organization and is focused on project management for campaign development and complex change management. The candidate will be required to partner with internal business teams and vendors to centralize end to end project management, prioritize and align activities against business objectives and drive the roadmap for implementation. The Information management team has the strategic responsibility for managing NA Branded Cards' and consumer bank marketing and deployment lifecycle; including budgeting, project coordination, and planning for future needs.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Develop, maintain and oversee complex project timelines for internal partners and vendors
- Be self-driven, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Conduct research interviews and gather information to centralize the project objective through charters, project timelines and use case development bringing together the details with the big picture
- Build strong meeting agendas, lead large meetings and workshops to drive project timelines forward, and manage meeting follow ups
- Confidence in socializing ideas and needs through all levels of the organization
- Keep senior management updated on the initiative status and be able to understand and communicate technical details in business language and vice versa
- Maintains a close working relationship across various functional areas – Marketing & Internet, Scoring, Credit Policy and Decision Management – in ensuring timely response to business needs and requests.
- Understand end to end campaign life cycle for email, mail and digital campaigns
Specifications / Qualifications Knowledge/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with non-technical Project/Business management or Chief of Staff type roles within a marketing/marketing operations organization
- 3-5 years of direct, relevant experience in non-technical project management role, preferably in financial services
- Strong power point skills
- Experience with capacity planning/prioritization strategies
- Experience in chief of staff type role
- Experience with direct and digital marketing campaign lifecycle
- Expertise with project management tools
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary