Project Manager - Non-Technical
|Reference # :||18-00350||Title :||Project Manager - Non-Technical|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 03/08/2019|
Responsible for the implementation of marketing initiatives. MUST have direct mail and email execution experience
- Lead project meetings, directing project timelines and discussions. Hands on management and execution of internal and external marketing communication efforts (marketing creatives e.g.e direct mail, email, ATM screens, statement inserts and messages) – including marketing production responsibilities in partnership with production teams. Provide status updates, issues for discussion,
guidance as appropriate and necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution and customer account/offer fulfillment.
- Interpret marketing strategy, manage marketing creatives with advertising agencies. Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously.
- Interact with several cross-functional teams and external vendors as to how to implement marketing programs for new and existing customers. Coordinate activities and ensure accuracy of program details and communications materials.
- Ensure quality execution of specific campaigns and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures.
- Coordinate multiple deliverables within multiple processes/calendars simultaneously. Manage schedules and multiple deadlines. Identify and liaise with cross functional teams to meet program objectives.
- Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in financial services or comparable industry, specifically in a marketing and communications management role. Bachelor's degree in relevant field, Master's degree an asset.
- Strong marketing execution experiences and related skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills, influence, negotiation, organization and communication skills. Strong problem solving ability; able to effectively lead large teams of seasoned subject matter experts (both internal and external vendor/partner mgmt e.g. creative agencies, production teams, deployment vendors)
- Strong process management disciplines managing direct marketing creative execution processes.
- Strong project, process management and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Broad knowledge of analytics, risk, operations, legal and compliance. .
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment while carrying multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to work independently; Self Starter
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary