Project Manager Non-Technical
|Reference # :||21-01602||Title :||Project Manager Non-Technical|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/01/2021 / 04/30/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
TITLE: Project Manager
NYC - must comply with onsite covid requirements
The Charitable Contributions Governance Project Manager will report to the Charitable Contributions Governance Manager. The project manager will manage project timelines, milestone tracking, expected outcomes and ensures effective communication and coordination of the charitable contribution governance workflow.
• 7-10 years experience
• Bachelors degree
• Experience in large corporate organization (preferably banking)
• Individual will act as project manager for a newly formed Charitable Contributions Governance team working to mitigate audit findings, coordinate the transition of the commodity ownership and process from one team to this team, and long term transformation of Charitable Contributions commodity governance.
• Individual should be experienced in preparing project plan for short term and long term, creating presentations to share status, milestones
• Manage project timelines, milestone tracking, expected outcomes and ensures effective communication and coordination
• Excellent communication, presentation, project management, planning, and organizational skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: