Project Manager Legal/Regulatory
|Reference # :||21-01707||Title :||Project Manager Legal/Regulatory|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/06/2021 / 06/05/2022|
This would be a temp position – 6 months initially and starting as soon as possible
- 2 to 3 years' experience
- Legal background preferable or experience in helping to coordinate legal or regulatory projects and working with lawyers.
- Project management skills
- Organized, shows initiative, good communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Located in NY; able to go into the office 2 days per week
The role will be supporting our Libor remediation project in the Legal Department, We are working on a large scale Business change/regulatory project concerning LIBOR transition. This involves managing several workstreams. The legal team coordinates the work of other legal teams and outside counsel so a project manager or paralegal would help with this coordination and following up on outstanding matters- generally keeping the project organized (Tracking outstanding projects, hosting calls, taking minutes, coordinating calls to track outstanding items, preparing PowerPoint slides).
- Maintain trackers, host meetings, draft meeting governance material, drive delivery of work stream milestones
- Preparing PowerPoint slides
- Preparing and presenting meeting materials such as PowerPoint slides, etc.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: