Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Project Manager will Lead and Manage multiple high complex and Infrastructure projects including Cloud migrations for various customers/sectors by working across multiple technology teams, business units and stakeholders to ensure technology projects are delivered successfully to meet strategic goals. Responsibilities:
Job Skills / Qualifications:
- Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific tasks/deliverables from various technology engineering and integration teams to end-to-end delivery plans by working closely with stakeholders to ensure infrastructure and application services delivery plans meet business requirements.
- Drive weekly execution planning meetings to coordinate with various engineering and integration stakeholders – product engineering, infrastructure support teams and other tool owners to track delivery of tasks and cross-functional dependencies.
- Leverage technical and interpersonal skills to manage expectations and address project risks and issues, working with engineering leads and other project managers to proactively identify resolve technical and general working issues.
- Develop documentation and presentation material to communicate project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise descriptions and mitigation details.
- Serve as scrum master for agile project teams, facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.
- Experience with planning, implementation and support of core enterprise IT infrastructure platforms and complex integration; e.g. compute virtualization, storage, networking and security.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership with a track record in delivering major technology projects.
- Knowledge of cloud services and technologies highly desired; knowledge of software development lifecycle in an enterprise environment a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as a contributing member in a high-performing and focused team.
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines, and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations.
- Strong communication and writing skills that lead to clear, concise, and unambiguous technical and non-technical documentation including requirements, infrastructure design documentation and project presentations.
- Ability to navigate through a large organization and demonstrate strong listening, analytical, problem solving, relationship building, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Agile scrum master experience against multiple projects a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: