Project Manager Industrial Controls
|Reference # :||18-00568||Title :||Project Manager Industrial Controls|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/16/2018 / 10/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries - They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- This role will act as Industrial Controls System Project Manager and Engineering Technician for all types of building automation systems and industrial control systems that existing within a Major Global Bank facilities.
- The role will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of a consistent framework for designing and constructing these systems, including technology standardization, compliance with the Major Global Bank's information security requirements, consistent functionality and specifications, procurement methods, and continuity of business.
- The individual will interface with remote site building operations teams and project management teams globally to provide close support throughout the development and implementation of the framework and individual projects.
- The individual will participate in the Operation of a Systems Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) within a "Test Environment Laboratory” located within the Major Global Bank Tampa Campus including remote support.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a profile of existing building automation systems and technologies currently in use across the building and branch portfolios.
- Interface with Technology Infrastructure (TI) and Information Security (IS) teams on the development of new platform designs appropriate to various facility types.
- Contribute to the creation and management of the Major Global Bank's Realty Services Industrial Controls Standards.
- Work with Application Owner for all existing building automation software, interfacing with vendors and TI teams to manage the platforms, changes and updates.
- Participate in project teams as a Technical Contributor for development and construction of key projects; support all other implementations as a Subject Matter Expert for new standards.
- Develop migration plans for legacy systems and mitigation plans where required for existing issues, working with local teams to evaluate capital investment plans.
- Maintain vigilance of new technologies in the marketplace and evaluate as potential enhancements and efficiency improvements over existing systems.
- Co-develop plug-and-play regional or global solutions for new projects to streamline the Client design, specification, and procurement process.
- Act as top-level support expert to resolve incidents involving Client systems or other building technology issues relating to controls operation, communications, programming, alarming, and recovery.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred in Technology and/or Engineering; in lieu of a degree 15 years' experience will be considered in Controls Engineering, Project Management, with Technical Writing, Building Operations, Information Security, and Information Technology experience.
- Broad knowledge of the Building Controls Software and Hardware Devices and Programming across a large spectrum of Industrial Control System product offerings.
- Broad knowledge of the building operations and construction fields, with a strong background in information technology and data communications.
- Demonstrate leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered on each project.
- High energy and a passion for project management and its processes
- Very strong written, spoken and presentation communication skills.
- Very strong influencing and partnering skills • Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company
- Technical proficiencies in automation product programming including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and industry standard project management tools.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary