Project Manager Financial Services
|Reference # :||19-00686||Title :||Project Manager Financial Services|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/19/2019 / 12/18/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
A position for a Technology Program Manager exists within the Enterprise Technology Solutions PMO team responsible for supporting the delivery of the Major Global Bank's strategic global financial ledger (Full Suite). The Major Global Bank is currently rolling out its strategic global ledger across all regions as part of The Major Global Bank's 2020 Strategy and also in compliance with its regulatory commitments. The successful candidate will join the PMO teaming supporting Full Suite and will be part of the larger team providing program delivery management for a number of the Firm's strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the Book of Work is managed in line with The Major Global Bank's SDLC, ensuring effective project execution, risk and issue identification, management and escalation
- Create, monitor and track program plans, ensuring alignment with regulatory commitments for the deployment of Full Suite
- Log, track and facilitate the mitigation of risks, issues and dependencies
- Chair and minute meetings that are required as part of the delivery management of Full Suite
- Manage the Full Suite change management process, facilitating change requests through the process, from inception to final decision.
- Assist in the creating of management status reports
- Provide subject matter expertise in the delivery of the program.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in the program/project manager discipline.
- Two or more years relevant experience in the financial services industry.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology
- Knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life cycles (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall).
- Working knowledge of MS Office, PM tools and SharePoint
- Self-starter, able to work closely (sometimes lead) virtual teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coordination skills.
- Ability to multi-tasking
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary