Project Manager Database Marketing
|Reference # :||17-01687||Title :||Project Manager Database Marketing|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/30/2017 / 05/30/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- This role is part of a dedicated team in Credit Cards focused on managing the delivery data sources and information assets to our data processing vendors for campaign usage. The candidate will be required to collaborate with IT and external vendors to deliver data files supporting all aspects of marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be able to: - Responsible for delivery of internal and external data assets - Deliver tactical business/technology consulting - Knowledge and familiarity of business requirements; ability to translate requirements into specifications. - Make decisions that are both tactical and strategic in nature; provide solutions and innovation. - Utilize comprehensive automation tools for processing efficiencies and analyze anomalies for statistical significance - Ensure records/information management objectives are met; identify and resolve discrepancies in data and metadata - Subject Matter Expert and key point of contact on all questions/issues related to systems and policies within functional scope. - Develop, grow and manage strong, complex relationships with key program stakeholders - Identify and drive cost reductions, service delivery improvements, and vendor process efficiencies - Experience in working with geographically remote team members.
- 5-7 years experience in database marketing role, preferably in financial services
- 5-7 years aptitude in displaying and communicating technical/analytical information to non-technical constituents
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Forward thinking and analytical skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to and manage changing priorities, as well as thrive in a dynamic and continually evolving environment
- Direct, relevant and proven experience in data asset delivery management
- A firm understanding of advanced direct marketing analytics and database architecture
- Expertise in project/process management techniques/delivery, process reengineering and technology implementation.
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations, a self starter and self learner who can work independently, with strong follow-through
- Capability to identify fresh approaches to marketing processes and technology and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions Experience managing partner/vendor relations and performance; evaluating proposals, structure and negotiate agreements.
- Able to rapidly assimilate and report on complex information
- Strong project management skills required to lead the development and implementation of new programs; proven to work cross-functionally within an organization
- Highly organized individual who can establish and successfully drive results against goals
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and influencing skills; experienced at interacting with various levels within the organization, including senior management
- A quick, decisive franchise thinker with the ability to partner with the appropriate individuals both internally and externally to support delivery of a successful projects and production processes.
- Advanced computer competency in Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Visio, SAS, SQL
- Bachelors degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred -
- Experience with data manipulation in UNIX a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary