Project Manager/Data Analyst
|Reference # :||21-01542||Title :||Project Manager/Data Analyst|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/25/2021 / 04/24/2022|
Seeking strong Project Manager with ability to prioritize work, handle 100's of follow-ups via email and track to resolution, and be a self-starter that can come right in and begin working with little guidance on multiple projects and plans already well in-flight. Must be able to work well with others PMs in a shared plan in excel (not in shared environment).
Key responsibilities include:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities under direction of Program Lead for Mortgage Operations.
- Strong ability to keep task and status documentation updated daily after mapping sessions and track mapping issues in great detail to roll up to program lead or overall project manager to resolve in separate workstream.
- Able to start work on own and keep things moving without need for being reminded or told what to do next.
- Exceptional PM skills required with ability to share desktop and lead team through meetings on subjects not familiar. Ability to ask the right questions to ensure all pieces are included (systems, people, activities, inputs, outputs, handoffs, decisions, etc).
- Must have good organizational skills, be analytical, and be able to interact with all levels of management.
- Interacts closely with Business team assigned to design the best method to support this team for the overall project and ensuring all activities are fully documented and tracked for this team
- Ability to lead team on calls, take minutes/follow-ups, and ensure process maps are designed to business specification
- Ability to use test environment to 'test' the procedures prior to rolling out to business and participating in building the test plans to ensure successful business implementation
- Able to build test scenarios and scripts
- Assist and build training as required by department business leaders assigned to this project
- Ensure Operational Readiness Plan is created for each agile install and perform the tasks required with the business to ensure success for assigned area
- Stay informed on overall program activity and report status to program lead to roll up into the overall program
- Responsible for managing tasks and reporting on program status to business leaders and PMO
- Determines impacts to processes and procedures with business leads on project assigned
- Applies in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function; requires in-depth document recognition knowledge.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how area supported collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals; requires basic industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years mortgage banking experience highly desired but not required
- Building future state processes experience
- Project management experience a must
- Proven ability to drive execution and consistency through collaboration and influence
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, manage time and workload and meet scheduled requirements from multiple deliverables
- Solid technical skills operating MS Office products (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Collaborate, SharePoint and Web Ex).
- Highly developed communication skills (written and oral).
Please see our complete list of jobs at: