Project Manager Credit Risk
|Reference # :||22-00078||Title :||Project Manager Credit Risk|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/21/2022 / 08/20/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
IT Project Manager
The IT Project Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise.
• Oversees all technology components of diverse, moderately complex IT projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost.
• Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
• Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established programs of work.
• Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
• Directs the identification of risks which impact program delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
• Escalates program risks to the Program Director, or Program Sponsor, when appropriate.
• Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Applies in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
• Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
• Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills.
• Assesses creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
• Oversees program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents.
• Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand the program schedule and key milestones.
• Works with Program Sponsor to ensure business case cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
• Ensures all areas of the program are appropriately staffed.
• Monitors program commitment from those assigning resources.
• 5+ years of Program or Project management experience, working within a technology delivery function with experience in organizing, analyzing and visualizing enterprise data to enable data-driven decision making and actions.
• 3 + years financial services experience in Credit/Market Risk or Global Markets is required.
• Business Analysis/Project Management experience required
• Primarily, the individual needs strong skills in business analysis, program management/planning, presentations and communication.
• The individual should have highly proficient skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables), and MS project,
• Must have the ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, environment, take initiative/ownership and take on various assignments/roles.
• Must have good negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Please see our complete list of jobs at: