Project Manager Agile Scrum
|Reference # :||18-01356||Title :||Project Manager Agile Scrum|
|Location :||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/10/2018 / 02/22/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Lead and manage cross-functional Agile Scrum Teams in a matrix reporting environment consisting of a diverse work-force that may be co-located or distributed.
- Organize & coordinate Scrum ceremonies such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Retrospective.
- Contribute towards process improvement, risk & issues resolution, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, and Product Planning.
- Monitor & Control Team performance
- Use agile tools (RTC, JIRA) for Work Item Management, Team Performance, & Reporting.
- Use project management tool to manage project life cycle.
- Maintain Teamwork & Collaboration within and across Teams and contribute towards Agile Adoption by all stakeholders.
- Plan, Execute, & Deliver the project as per priorities & follow guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Professional Certification/Training and demonstrated experience in Agile Scrum Project Management, with a thorough understanding of agile concepts.
- Experience in use of Agile Work item management tools such as Rational Team Concert(RTC), JIRA; process flow tools such as Visio; and project management tools such as Project & Planview.
- Strong understanding of best practices in SDLC and Agile, project & process management, and relevant experience in customizing such practices to meet the team and organization goals.
- Good Communication & Coordination Skills. Strong technology & business knowledge to participate & contribute in various scrum project management activities.
- Comfortable in presenting to senior management.
- Experience in managing projects for system involving front-end (user interaction).
- Experience managing large projects/programs with budget over $5 million.
- IT project management/Scrum master experience in Credits cards Industry is highly preferred
- PMP, CSM/CSP certifications are preferred.
- Self-motivated to learn new tools, technology, & process, and be forward compatible.
Primary Location: Elk Grove Village
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary