Project Manager ACCESS MANAGEMENT
|Reference # :||20-01040||Title :||Project Manager ACCESS MANAGEMENT|
|Location :||NEW CASTLE, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/21/2020 / 09/20/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
1. Experience in IAM (Identity and Access Management)
2. Experience coordinating with a large number of project stakeholders to collect status updates
3. Experience developing and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly status reports and dashboards
4. Experience analyzing data and developing good visuals (charts, graphs) for executive audiences
5. Strong understanding of database management systems.
This is a PM/BA Blend
Privileged Access Management Project Manager
The Privileged Identity Management program focuses on implementing risk-based controls to manage privileged access at a Major Global Bank. The program's objectives include strengthening and maturing privileged access management capabilities and providing governance in the privileged identity management space. We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in the policies, process and technologies used to manage privileged access. The Project Manager will be in charge of supporting and delivering program and project efforts aimed at improving, standardizing, and streamlining processes and governance practices around the information security space, especially privileged identity management.
The role requires interaction with global IT partners and information security personnel providing project management and/or business analysis support to multiple work streams. Projects will focus on the deployment of the CyberArk solution including migrations from legacy password management solutions to CyberArk and implementation of automated workflows to support the surrounding IAM processes.
- Manage projects through their complete lifecycle.
- Gather and analyze data from multiple sources; develop reports and key risk indicators.
- Communicate project plans and routine updates on project status and issues/risks to the project team, stakeholders and management.
- Document and maintain program related training and awareness materials and communications
- Facilitate discussions, conduct meetings and drive initiatives and issues to conclusion
- Consult with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and specifications for solutions and enhancements
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in project management and business analysis with experience using a structured methodology
- Experience in developing and presenting metrics and performance for a large program is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making
- Experience managing both process improvement and software development projects
- Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with application developers
- Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices, preferably in the Identity and Access Management discipline.
- Experience with CyberArk is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of database management systems is preferred
- Prior experience with automation and orchestration projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of authentication techniques, processes, and protocols such as SSO, LDAP, MFA, TACACS, etc.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: