|Reference # :||21-01426||Title :||Project Management|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/15/2021 / 05/14/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Overview of the Role
This role operates within Global Consumer Technology's (GCTs) Workforce Planning organization to help expedite workforce demand fulfillment and conversion from contract employee to Major Global Bank employee. This role will collaborate with GCT organizations in workforce planning and leverage a consultative approach to optimize employee, contractor-to-employees and diverse employee ratios to meet workforce demand. This role will also partner with Sourcing, Supplier Management, HR, etc. to ensure workforce needs are met and process friction is reduced to expedite workforce fulfillment. This role may partner with the sourcing and supply management to report on productivity metrics. This position requires experience in workforce planning and project management, where it is helpful to have an understanding of technology roles and delivery principles to leverage workforce demand with supply within the scope of work assigned.
• Partner with GCT organization(s) in planning, developing and operationalizing efforts to fulfill their workforce demand.
• Drive workforce efficiencies and articulate value of process and cost saves.
• Track and report workforce plans, status and progress.
• Actively seek and operationalize process improvement within assigned area.
• Assist across the GCT organization to implement process/technology improvements.
The ideal candidate will have experience in workforce planning, workforce analysis, project management, preferably with contractor conversions and in a technology-centric environment.
• 8+ years of experience in workforce planning, preferably in a technology environment.
• Strong Project Administration skills, with experience in Project Administration, Facilitation, and Management.
• Ability to navigate in a large, complex global organization with a demonstrated ability to work across organizational lines and geographic boundaries.
• Ability to solicit action and follow-through from stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate across audiences and different organizational levels.
• Effective at prioritizing tasks with multiple priorities, managing time, organizing people and their efforts to get things done.
• Excellent organization skills; must be able to manage disparate tasks, project plans and ad-hoc teams without solid lines of authority.
• Strong analytical, strategic thinking skills - must have ability to synthesize, develop and present clear and concise recommendations.
• Collaborative and team player, ensuring overall business success within the scope of work assigned and across the broader team.
• Champions high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo.
• Understanding of technology, including but not limited to Renault, Workday, Fieldglass, etc.
• Understanding of Major Global Bank operations.
• Understanding of business intelligence tools, analytics and reporting.
• Internal consulting experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree, required
• Master’s Degree, preferred
Please see our complete list of jobs at: