|Reference # :||17-01576||Title :||PROJECT COODINATOR|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/09/2017 / 12/31/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaTechnology Infrastructureon services, and wealth management.
The IT Project Manager - Coordinator will directly report to the Regional Resource Manager and have a matrix reporting line to one or more of the IT Project Managers.
The IT Project Manager -Coordinator will be responsible for supporting assigned Project and Program Managers to deliver infrastructure technology projects and for developing analytics to support key Programs.
The role is governed by global project management standards following Technology Infrastructure's internal project management methodology and has standard tools and processes to follow, with support and oversight provided by the Project Office and helpdesk funTechnology Infrastructureons.
- Support assigned Project Manager(s) in gathering project information and presenting information in requested formats.
- Coordinate Technology Infrastructure streams and delivery partners to achieve migrations and project aTechnology Infrastructurevites in a coordinated and controlled manner.
- Complete all assigned tasks in conneTechnology Infrastructureon with the organization's aTechnology Infrastructurevity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the funTechnology Infrastructureonal head.
- Use Excel to slice and dice data from internal tools and then analyze data.
- Build reporting suites for key Programs.
- Track changes and progress against schedule.
- Tabulate progress statistics
- Complete all tasks in conneTechnology Infrastructureon with the organization's aTechnology Infrastructurevity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor or the funTechnology Infrastructureonal lead.
- 2+ years' experience either in a Project Coordinator or analytical role.
- Excellent analytical skills, with experience analyzing and manipulating data, identifying data gaps, investigating data gaps and resolving anomalies.
- Highly proficient in Excel, experience with Pivot Tables and formulae essential, experience with macros and VBA an advantage.
- Adept at Excel report creation / generation for management reporting.
- Experience with desktop software rollouts desired, but not erquired.
- Technical IT background preferred, but not required.
- Experience of working in virtual teams, working remotely or for a remote manager is an advantage.
- Strong workload management skills.
- Quick learner, self motivated individual.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with independently with some guidance and oversight.
- Critical thinker with decision-making aiblities and problem solving capability.
- Strong communications, both verbal and written
- In addition to advanced Excel (essential), skills with Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project would be an advantage.
- Language skills in addition to English are an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT or business preferred.
- PMP certification or equivalent is an advantage.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification for Excel would be an advantage.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary