|Reference # :||20-01331||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/30/2020 / 12/30/2022|
Design and implement solutions on CFR Rewrite project using C#, .Net, MVC, PL/SQL, Angular and various other programming tools.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
3. Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
4. Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
5. Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
6. Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or
Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and
branching off new versions of the source code.
7. Work within the IT Service Management System to take in
incidents and service requests for the application, as well as
request services from other ITS groups.
8. Coordinate service requests with various ITS Chief
Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the
9. Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM.
Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to
assist in diagnosis.
10. Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to
Please see our complete list of jobs at: