|Reference # :||20-01271||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/21/2020 / 12/21/2022|
Programmer will be working closely with decision makers within the organization to provide scalable solutions utilizing Mobile technologies such as Xamarin mobile development and Microsoft .Net framework/.Net Core. The resource would be responsible for designing, developing, integrating and supporting variety of Native, Hybrid Mobile Apps for both iOS and Android devices and distributed web applications, along with identifying and resolving problems. Programmer will act as a facilitator for change and process improvement. Provide objective viewpoint and generate ideas that would benefit the overall goal of the organization. Programmer will apply technology to business solutions, perform POC (proof of concept) which is instrumental to the success in this development role.
• Analyze requirements and specifications.
• Design, Code and provide component and assembly testing of Mobile Apps and enterprise systems.
• Conduct related development activities including but not limited to build Hybrid mobile apps using Xamarin, data modeling, business logic layers, API layers, support native iOS app and user interface/experience.
• Diagnosis and remedy to complex problems involving systems, operations and software.
• Execute sophisticated projects requiring in-depth
knowledge of highly specialized skills, such as
Xamarin mobile app development, XAML,.Net
Framework, .Net Core, C#, Microsoft App center
analytics, Web API/WCF/REST API, and SQL Server
stored procedures, triggers and functions, jQuery,
Angular JS/2/4/7, Objective-C/ C++, XCode, JSON,
• Upgrade Search, Push Notification & Calendar
Subscription features for OS & Android Mobile Apps
and Upgrade .Net Framework for multiple
• Create and update technical and user documentation.
• Collaborate with PMO and operations team during all
phases of the software development lifecycle.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: