|Reference # :||20-01157||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/18/2020 / 11/18/2022|
DigiComm Website Development
Under the general direction of Director of Application Development with latitude for independent initiative and judgment and shall be responsible for developing and enhancing Sitefinity CMS portal (.Net / SQL environment). Candidate will be involved in all phases of project development including but not limited to planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the application in the Microsoft .NET environment with focus on Sitefinity CMS and connected .Net applications.
• Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management, in accordance with Department of Education standards.
• Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
• Design and develop complex user interfaces within Sitefinity Framework using .Net & Kendo/Telerik
• Designs database tables utilizing import or export
data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a
daily basis through the development and coding of
stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
• Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for
source control, data collection, reporting and project
tracking, testing and collaboration of project
• Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
packages and Web Services.
• Conducts user acceptance review sessions and
collaborates with other team members to perform
Please see our complete list of jobs at: