|Reference # :||20-00774||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/10/2020 / 08/10/2022|
Annual Professional Performance Review (APPR)
Under the supervision of the Application Development Lead, with latitude for independent initiative and judgment, serve as an expert programmer. The candidate will be responsible for creating responsive websites and applications for the DOE while maintaining the highest levels of quality, efficiency, consistency, and innovation. Gather project requirements and explore strategic designs. Assist .NET developers to implement bootstrap driven frameworks supporting best practices in usable, responsive interfaces.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
• Create and maintain project comps, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Ensure HTML5 and CSS codes are structured properly to support DOE .NET environment.
• Collaborate with in-house .NET developers to ensure smooth integration of prototype code into applications
using bootstrap framework.
• Develop optimal solutions for managing UI code and pattern libraries in a changing and growing environment.
• Keep abreast of latest web development technologies, particularly trends in responsive and mobile design.
• Support graphic design projects as the need arises including design comps and image retouching.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: