|Reference # :||20-00558||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/22/2020 / 06/22/2022|
OFNS Process Improvement
Programmer (.Net Developer) will be working closely with decision makers within the organization to provide scalable solutions utilizing Microsoft .Net framework. The resource would be responsible for designing, developing, integrating and supporting a wide variety of distributed applications, to quickly identify and resolve problems.
• Analyze requirements and specification
• Design, code and provide component and assembly testing of enterprise systems
• Conduct related development activities including but not limited to data modeling, business logic layers, API layers and user interface/experience
• Diagnosis and remedy to complex problems involving systems, operations and software.
• Apply technology to business solutions, perform PoC (proof of concept)
• Generate ideas that would benefit the overall goal of the organization.
• Execute sophisticated projects requiring Net Framework, jQuery, Angular JS, REST API and SQL Server stored procedures, triggers and functions
• Upgrading .Net Framework for multiple applications
• Create and update technical and user documentation.
• Collaborate with PMO and operations team during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: