|Reference # :||20-00455||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/01/2020 / 06/01/2022|
Under the general direction of Team Lead with latitude for independent initiative and judgment and shall be responsible for designing and developing web-based applications in .Net/SQL environment. Candidate will be involved in all phases of project development including but not limited to planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the application in the Microsoft .NET environment. This subject matter expertise currently is out of capacity in-house. Therefore, the only alternative is to contract out via the use of the NYS OGS HBITS vehicle to fill this consultant position.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Create and maintain project comps, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Ensure HTML5 and CSS codes are structured properly to support DOE .NET environment.
- Collaborate with in-house .NET developers to ensure
smooth integration of prototype code into applications using bootstrap framework.
- Develop optimal solutions for managing UI code and pattern libraries in a changing and growing environment.
- Keep abreast of latest web development technologies, particularly trends in responsive and mobile design.
- Support graphic design projects as the need arises including design comps and image retouching.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: