|Reference # :||20-00449||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/12/2020 / 06/12/2022|
Under the supervision of Director, Application Development, the .NET Application Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the distributed applications developed in the Microsoft .NET environment.
Provide a list of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
• Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management
• Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs.
• Deploys applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
• Design and develop complex user interfaces using ASP.Net & Kendo/Telerik controls.
• Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
• Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project
tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
• Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
• Codes new objects (programs) in .Net.
• Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team members to perform debugging.
• Develops reusable components for legal services platform.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: