|Reference # :||20-00328||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/24/2020 / 04/24/2022|
The Aid to Localities Financial System is used by OMH to develop a budget, allocate funds, disburse payments and ensure that funds are expended in compliance with existing laws, regulations and guidelines.
The Client Worker Payroll system (CWP) tracks payroll rosters and wage payments for OMH patients that are employed in the psychiatric centers. Vouchers for the wage payment are sent to the State Financial System (SFS). CWP also contains functionality to facilitate the sending of bulk vouchers of various types, not just wages for client workers, to the SFS system
Daily Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
2. Use Team Foundation Server as a repository for the source code, for checking code in and out and for tracking project work items.
3. Use Crystal Reports/Enterprise/.Net to create new and enhance existing reports.
4.Follow the appropriate development methodology such as agile or waterfall, based on the needs of the project.
5. Create Oracle stored procedures and packages using PL/SQL.
6. Perform unit testing on all code changes.
7. Troubleshoot incidents and issues reported through the ITSM system.
8. Provide estimates for work as requested by management.
9. Schedule deployments of new versions of the applications via the ITSM system, following established guidelines, and work with the server and database groups to facilitate the deployments.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: