|Reference # :||20-00061||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2020 / 01/26/2022|
Health Information Technology Administration -Meaningful Use Registration for Public Health application
NYS Medicaid must implement enhanced systems and technology solutions to support the efficient operation of the Enhanced Meaningful Use Registration and Status Tracking System to support Meaningful Use Registration for Public Health.
Tracking and monitoring are necessities for the web-based portal. This position will provide coding for all back end services, handle user interface changes and align development of enhancements and fixes.
The consultant will be performing application development tasks including researching and documenting technical designs, programming solutions, writing and executing unit test plans, researching, resolving, and testing defects, and customer technical support.
1. Review business requirements documentation with technical manager to ensure clarity in implementation of technical design
2. Implement systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs and technical design document
3. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
4. Assists technical manager in development time estimates and assigned tasks
5. Guide the software development team in coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting highly complex programs, and developing complex test plans to verify logic programs.
6. Troubleshoots complex end user technical issues, identifying problems and leading solutions
7. Implements release management process including technical steps to promote, test and release through the development environment, coordinating with infrastructure staff.
8. Uses iterative and agile software development life cycle methodologies.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: