|Reference # :||19-00804||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/15/2019 / 10/15/2021|
The Office of Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR) is in need of a HBITS resource to provide enhancements to the Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision System (BPSS) and the Electronic Reporting System (ERS). BPSS requests are for business-critical fiscal documents and School enhancements. ERS requests include federally mandated Potentially Eligible data added to the current ERS system.
The Programmer will be responsible to do:
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of the BPSS system requests
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of the ERS system enhancements
- Assume responsibility, troubleshoot, and respond to daily operational issues for BPSS and ERS. This may include working with end users to resolve issues, etc.
- Write stored procedures and triggers as needed in Oracle.
- Complete complex PL/SQL procedures.
- Assume responsibility for deploying test and production system releases. Activities to include tracking all changes included in each release, creating library files and creating and updating deployment checklists.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary