|Reference # :||19-00625||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/06/2019 / 09/05/2021|
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Primarily responsible for Supporting and Maintaining MS Access Applications.
- Assist with modernizing MS Access Database applications written in MS Access, to other technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Java).
- Manage and develop data extracts and reporting.
- Perform system testing and development of testing plans, presentation of training, and planning /execution of large enterprise data systems and applications.
- Handle business and technical design, and determine optimum solutions to meet business objectives.
- Implement NYS SFS business processes and transactions files and remediate Microsoft Access systems per business requirements.
- Technical troubleshooting on complex issues that span enterprise systems and multiple data sources requiring rapid resolution.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary