|Reference # :||19-00490||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/21/2019 / 08/20/2021|
The candidate's primary responsibilities are to:
- Write or modify computer programs based on previously developed and approved program specifications/system change notices.
- Analyze requirements and propose necessary system modifications. Document the changes in programming specifications/system change notices as per unit standards and receive appropriate sign-offs.
- Create/modify z/OS Job Control Language (JCL) necessary to run batch jobs
- Develop or assist with the development of test plans and test data.
- Perform unit testing of changes using an approved test plan, correct errors as necessary.
- Verify documentation is complete, organized and readily available.
- Assist in the transfer of knowledge of business programming and business logic to other non-M204 development teams for the RRSM project.
- Keep team leader and/or supervisor informed of progress and status of all assignments.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary