|Reference # :||19-00350||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/17/2019 / 06/16/2021|
CFR Rewrite project's main objective is to convert a disconnected desktop application in to a Web based that's connected to a central database.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
2. Work with business analyst and other developers as a team.
3. Working with BA & tester to make sure that developed module meets functional & non-functional requirements.
4. Designing and developing software using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
6. Use Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Visual Source Safe as a repository for the source code, for checking source code in and out, branching off new versions of the source code, and for tracking project work items and application defects.
7. Comply with project plans and organization standards.
8. Integrate software modules into a fully functional solution and do integration testing.
9. Participate in multi-agency technical meetings and work sessions.
10. Provide development & support on any other OMH projects as needed.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary