|Reference # :||19-00230||Title :||Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/01/2019 / 04/30/2021|
The goal of this project is to have an automated process and workflow where Article 28 and Article 31 hospital discharge staff can login and submit patient referrals to OMH facilities. Currently, this is being manually tracked by OMH staff at high cost to the agency and providers. This limits the ability to efficiently and timely monitor and collect metrics for oversight, QA and process improvement. An automated system will help to insure that transfer from acute care to other settings is appropriate to each patient in terms of illness severity, treatment, least restrictive/lowest cost setting and other factors. In addition, the system will produce aggregate data across patients and providers to support analysis of population measures, provider performance and support continuous improvement efforts.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
3. Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issue on application reports using Crystal Reports.
4. Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
5. Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other ITS groups.
6. Coordinate service requests with various ITS Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
7. Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
8. Report to the supervisor of current tasks and outstanding issues.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary