|Reference # :||21-01396||Title :||Program Manager|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/27/2021 / 08/31/2022|
The Project Manager will be a vital member of Finance transformation organization. Sitting within the Finance Transformation Office's Tech Architecture and Digital organization be a part fo Digital platform team.
• Day to day ownership of project delivery
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, work plan, and timing for Data consumption workbench across all Agile scrum teams.
• Coordinate with program and project teams to understand the cross-project dependencies and document it.
• Work with the project sponsor to create an overall end to end roadmap for the DCW initiative.
• Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
• Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the initiative.
• Analyze, evaluate, and escalate program risks timely and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
• Prepare status reports and communications for working group, steering committee and senior executives
• Coordinates risks and issues across programs
• Support project management tasks leads in their day to day ownership of program delivery
• Ability to clearly transmit requirements or stories down to reporting analytics and data engineering teams to effectively execute their duties.
• Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
• Support other Finance Transformation projects, as needed
• 8+ years of experience in Project Management with proven success in project execution.
• Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
• Experience within the Financial Services or Management consulting practices is preferred.
• Experience managing programs in Finance, and knowledge of Finance processes and systems is preferred
• Knowledgeable across variety of statistical analysis tools, data visualization applications and workflow solutions; e.g., Tableau, Power BI, KNIME, Appian, etc.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies as well as PPM tools such as MS-Project, JIRA.
• Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
• Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
• Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
• A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
• A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
• Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
• Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Orientation
• Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
• Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: