|Reference # :||21-00943||Title :||Program Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/26/2021 / 01/25/2022|
Productivity has established a centralized team to accelerate hiring needs across Finance and each Finance Discipline has created Resourcing Leads who have day-to-day responsibility to partner with HR Talent Acquisition to meet the resource requirements of their area.
The Resourcing Project Manager will report into the Productivity Team and provide support to both the centralized team and Discipline Resourcing Leads. Specific responsibilities may include:
• Support resource leads in their day to day ownership of driving recruitment including
o Drafting job descriptions
o Planning interview days
o Monitoring and tracking activities
o Ensuring interviewers are available and prepared
o Performing screening interviews
o Tracking and actively managing candidates through the offer process
• Support resource leads in resolving issues
• Involved in end to end hiring strategies from gaining financial approval, to hiring logistics.
• Partner with HR Talent Acquisition Teams including
o Screening resumes
o Scheduling interviews and gathering interview details
• Identify and resolve risks and issues where possible or escalate to leadership as required
• Continuously assess initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
• Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
• Act as Liaison for the business, HR, and Staffing to meet hiring needs.
• 5-10 years of experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution
• Experience in supporting Human Resources or experience in the Staffing Industry.
• Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines
• Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of reporting
• Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
• A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
• Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively within a heavily matrixed organization
• Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
• Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
• Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Orientation
• Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
• Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills a must
• Think cell, Power BI an advantage
Please see our complete list of jobs at: