|Reference # :||21-01016||Title :||Program Manager|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/26/2021 / 03/25/2022|
The Program Management Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
• Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
• Applies in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the subfunction as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function; and, requires basic commercial awareness.
• Assesses creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
• Oversees program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents.
• Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand the program schedule and key milestones.
• Works with Program Sponsor to ensure business case cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
• Ensures all areas of the program are appropriately staffed.
• Monitors program commitment from those assigning resources.
• Escalates program risks to the Program Director, or Program Sponsor, when appropriate.
• Creates the program risk management plan.
• Works with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close program contracts.
• Makes recommendations for training and development needs for assigned personnel.
• Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel actions.
• Directs area supported through responsibility for delivery of end results and shared responsibility for budget management; accountable for resource planning.
• Ensures essential procedures are followed and contributes to defining standards.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 6-10 years of experience
• Negotiate skills with external parties.
• Required Licensing/Registration: Series 6
• Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Please see our complete list of jobs at: