|Reference # :||21-00481||Title :||Program Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/03/2021 / 11/02/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Program Manager is a vital member of the Finance Transformation's PMO Office. Reporting to the Lead Initiative Manager(s) they will support the PMO office in overseeing projects in key pillars of the Finance Transformation Program that include Treasury, Books and Records, Reporting, Stress Testing and Business Planning and Data Management. The Program Manager will oversee status reporting & resource coordination, and project planning & dependency management of the workstreams and initiatives. Further, the Program Manager will support the Lead Initiative Managers by ensuring that initiatives across the Finance Transformation Office (FTO) are executed in an efficient, effective, and controlled manner leveraging an agile approach. To do so, they will have to work alongside a PMO team with varied skillsets including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and process engineers. They will collaborate within the PMO Office and across the FTO team to support Initiative Managers ensuring that the FTO functions seamlessly and cohesively maximize the impact of the organization's transformation efforts.
• Day to day ownership of program management success
• Drive adherence to FTO standards
• Support the development and implementation of FTO playbook
• Supports identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinates mitigation actions
• Support Program management leads in their day to day ownership of program delivery
• Coach and support Project leads in resolving issues and escalations
• Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
• Support the Initiative leads in working with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions via the FTO
• Provide Finance Transformation office reporting and informational updates to Program Leads and stakeholders
• Develop/analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
• Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
• Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
• Support other Finance Transformation projects, as needed
• 10+ years of experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution of Finance Transformation projects
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma and agile is a plus
• Experience within Financial Services is preferred.
• Experience in leading organizational change initiatives.
• Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
• Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
• Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
• Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
• A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
• Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively within a heavily matrixed organization
• Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
• Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Orientation
• Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
• Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: