Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Transformation Program Coordinator:
Responsible for supporting the Transformation Program Manager. Will be required to understand the end to end plan for Compliance Transformation covering many Tech and Data projects identified across several distinct sub workstreams, and ensure the appropriate project tracking and status reporting is in place. This role will be responsible for establishing appropriate program governance capturing the work in flight, new work, the interdependencies with other workstreams and providing transparency to senior Major Global Bank stakeholders and regulators.
This role will be part of the Compliance Transformation community, which is newly established and will be responsible for providing oversight, standards and central reporting for Major Global Bank's at-risk regulatory and cross-company remediation programs.
- Owns end-to-end project tracking across ops & tech (milestones and deliverables along with timing, resourcing) in support of Consent order execution across various Program Groups
- Establish program governance, supporting the Transformation Program Manager, including
- Defining program structure and accountability
- Consistent communication to senior stakeholders
- Identifying critical interdependencies among programs
- Resourcing and resource constraint resolution
- Prioritization of Consent order tech demands vs existing tech initiatives
- Financial and budget implications
- Ensuring closure and change management
- Substantial broad experience in program / project management roles
- Strong business understanding of the products and services Major Global Bank offers
- General understanding of relevant banking regulation and supervisory expectations for large complex financial institutions
- Well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage at the executive management level
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large, complex organizations, including effective influencing skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change
Please see our complete list of jobs at: