|Reference # :||20-00853||Title :||Production Support/Maintenance|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/27/2020 / 07/16/2021|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
We are looking for experienced Support Leads to manage Applications Support Teams within our Compliance portfolio. This role is responsible for ensuring 24x7 availability of our Compliance applications and integrated infrastructure systems. This is a highly visible customer focused role. Candidates should have a solid technical background, exceptional customer service skills, ability to interact with multiple technology groups and a passion for success.
As a Lead in our Applications Support team, you will manage large teams of professionals, located globally, providing technical support to our clients who support business operations for KYC, AML, Customer Screening and Regulatory Compliance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Motivate a team of Applications Support Professionals through performance, coaching and setting educational objectives.
- Ensure timely and accurate handling of incident and request tickets within prescribed SLAs.
- Ensures Applications Support Professionals provide excellent customer service in addition to resolving issues.
- Prioritize projects for the Applications Support Professionals on a scheduled and real-time basis, as needed.
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, and reporting.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Ensures all service level objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Work with a sense of urgency to continually improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Handle client escalations, as needed.
- Ensure responsiveness to issues 24x7 working both with internal and 3rd party resources.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and customers are satisfied.
- Report operational achievement and progress to the IT leadership on a regular basis including statistical analysis, improvement of action plans, and development of KPI's.
- Work with other managers to ensure operational consistency.
- Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Document technical procedures, develop and review content for knowledge base.
- Works across technology teams and stakeholders to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Assists in managing version upgrades.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science and/or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing an application support team.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Independent thinker with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience driving solutions to complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors.
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations and optimize the teams' resources to attain business goals and objectives.
- Experience in Corporate banking or Financial Services.
- Experience with Distributed Systems - Unix, Linux, Oracle, Cloud, SQL, Golden Gate, MQ.
- Experience with change control methodology.
- Experience with Ticketing systems like Service Now.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills both oral and written
- Must have a passion for supporting customers.
- ITIL trained or certified.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: