Production Support Maintenance Senior
|Reference # :||21-00496||Title :||Production Support Maintenance Senior|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/26/2021 / 01/26/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
• Ab Initio/ETL - Must Have (5+ years)
• Oracle/DB Skills - Must Have (7+ years)
• Unix Scripting/Support - Must Have (7+ years)
Application Tech Support experience with financial domain experience highly recommended. Data warehousing application development experience additional plus
Workstream: Finance Full Suite LATAM/MX
We are looking for experienced Support Leads to provide Application Support within our Finance and Risk portfolios. These roles are responsible for ensuring 24x7 availability of some of our most business critical applications that require additional focus and problem solving. Candidates should have a solid technical background, exceptional customer service skills, ability to interact with multiple technology groups and a passion for success.
As an Application support lead you will help solve complex issues and work with large teams of professionals located globally, providing technical support to our clients to support critical business operations within Finance and Risk including Regulatory Reporting.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Motivate a team of Applications Support professionals through performance, coaching and setting educational objectives.
- Ensure timely and accurate handling of incident and request tickets within prescribed SLAs.
- Ensure Application Support professionals provide excellent customer service in addition to resolving issues.
- Prioritize projects for the Applications Support Professionals on a scheduled and real-time basis, as needed.
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, and reporting.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Ensures all service level objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Work with a sense of urgency to continually improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Handle client escalations, as needed.
- Ensure responsiveness to issues 24x7 working both with internal and 3rd party resources.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and customers are satisfied.
- Report operational achievement and progress to the IT leadership on a regular basis including statistical analysis, improvement of action plans, and development of KPI's.
- Work with other managers to ensure operational consistency.
- Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Document technical procedures, develop and review content for knowledge base.
- Works across technology teams and stakeholders to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Assists in managing version upgrades.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science and/or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an application support role.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Independent thinker with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience driving solutions to complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors.
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations and optimize the teams' resources to attain business goals and objectives.
- Experience in Corporate banking or Financial Services.
- Experience with Distributed Systems - Unix, Linux, Oracle, Cloud, SQL,
- Experience with change control methodology.
- Experience with Ticketing systems like Service Now.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a passion for supporting customers.
- Must have US work visa.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: