Production Assurance Senior Analyst
|Reference # :||20-01080||Title :||Production Assurance Senior Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/05/2020 / 04/02/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
A critical role providing 24X7 on call support to our partners and the internal Single Point of Contact. The standard hours are Friday - Tues 8PM to 5AM. However, the resource must be able to accommodate a flex schedule for training and support based on the needs of our Partners, which could cause hours and days to shift. One key responsibility will be supporting the rotating SPoC team during Major Incidents and events by assisting with engagement, Communication, impact analysis and incident research. In addition, a working knowledge of firewalls, networking/infrastructure, will be needed to assist in submitting and overseeing successful implementation of Partner requests (i.e. firewall changes, whitelisting URLs, and password/credential resets.
This resource will be responsible for the review, management and analysis of contractual SLAs, review and classification of Daily change records that impact the delivery of IT services to our Client Partners, monitoring those changes, reporting, process management, and incident management. This position will also support overnight changes and validations to ensure all changes were implemented successfully with minimal to no disruption to the IT services delivered to our Retail Partners. In addition, this resource will also be responsible for proactive monitoring utilizing internal tools to identify potential risks to service and/or anomalies in our applications utilized by our Retail partners.
We do not require the resource to code, and we are not looking for programmers or developers.
- Service Now
- Incident Management
- Infrastructure knowledge (networks, firewalls, circuits)
- Analytical skills
- Data Mining
- Statistical analytics
- Office Automation
Nice to have:
- Helpdesk 1 & 2
- Programming Experience (VBA)
Analysis & Solution Definition:
- Understands the Client and Partners IT structure and operational processes.
- Analyzes and documents required information as it relates the Client partners (i.e. network diagrams, partner profiles, process documents).
- Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes.
- Review of raw data and reports to identify where possible repeat incidents are occurring across the organization and manage issues through to resolution.
- Review and classify change records that impact the delivery of IT services to the Partners.
Technical Recommendations, Testing, and Coordination:
- Working knowledge of Networking/Infrastructure to collect details and requirements for Firewall and other infrastructure requests
- Understands technical design specifications.
- May be involved with actual testing planning, development of scripts, and testing execution.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions to key stakeholders.
- Participate in post mortem investigations to identify root cause, develop long term solutions, and implement process enhancements.
- Working knowledge of Client Partner network diagrams and communicate how the Partner's technology interacts with Major Global Bank systems.
- Coordinate Partner and Major Global Bank changes with internal and external contacts to ensure changes are successfully carried out with minimal disruption to the IT services delivered to the Partner.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: