|Reference # :||18-01285||Title :||Product Manager|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/03/2018 / 02/01/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Product Management: D10X
The Global Consumer Bank's Digital organization is seeking a sharp, talented and energetic Vice President to lead the delivery of the next generation incubator platform. As the Vice President of Product Management, you will provide platform, product and customer experience leadership in a fast-paced, start-up-style environment. You will need to be a pragmatic visionary who can rapidly translate business needs into reality.
As the Vice President of Product Management you will work with an experienced cross-disciplinary team of technical and business staff to conceive, design and develop innovative payments platform products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
The Vice President of Product Management will be responsible for shaping the vision, technical capabilities and roadmap of the next generation innovation ideas shortlisted by the Ventures. You will engage with businesses around the world, and shape business and product requirements in to platform requirements. You will support the platform business plans and roadmaps (year over year, 3 year plans, long term vision), driving product development for new initiatives, making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, maintaining the product roadmap, and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company.
Candidates must have excellent product and platform instincts and communication skills coupled with a passion for business, technology while delivering a world-class customer experience. Candidates will have a demonstrated track record managing all aspects of a successful software or technology product or platform throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition. Candidates should have strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity and have a track record of building successful teams.
Ideal candidates will have a background in high-throughput, distributed cloud transaction processing platforms; at least 10 years demonstrated work experience, great analytical skills, strong business judgment, superb communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to resolve conflicts and set priorities, and outstanding customer insight and preferably an MBA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years relevant work experience, including product management experience
- Experience shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Demonstrated ability to define, prioritize and deliver best in class software service products
- Capacity to develop, and maintain comprehensive set of business plans and financial models
- The ability to succeed in a cross-matrixed organization that relies on building support in other groups
- Capacity to adapt to shifting goals and activities. Capacity to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Self-starter with the ability to define goals and strategies with minimal management oversight
- Willingness to take risks to develop a business in unchartered waters
- Prior experience in a startup company preferred
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary