|Reference # :||17-01549||Title :||Procurement Manager|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||09/21/2017|
Sourcing Senior Manager – Temporary Labor
Sourcing Managers are responsible for supporting the sourcing and contract activities for a sourcing category for North America Procurement. This position interacts with all levels of management, including senior management from various businesses and suppliers. Manager will be largely focused in North America but will provide guidance to the global team regarding Strategic oversight of the sub-category.
Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) reports in to the Enterprise Infrastructure group which in turn is part of the Banking Enterprise O&T division. ESC aims to deliver world-class end to end supply chain operations to Banking through Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management, Supplier Risk Management and Supply Chain Operations including purchase processing and payables.
- Establish, grow and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners; ensure alignment and joint ownership in optimizing the supply chain and total cost of ownership
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand strategic direction, business requirements and objectives / priorities across assigned categories
- Lead the end to end sourcing and contracting effort for a range of initiatives across assigned categories
- Support the development, implementation and management of a strategic supplier management program for key suppliers to ensure optimal supply chain performance
- Partner with regional sourcing teams to substantively progress the implementation of best practices across the assigned categories
- Perform financial modeling and lead the development and execution of negotiation strategies for high-value and complex multi-year deals
- Lead the development, management and analysis of Requests for Proposal, eAuctions, supplier negotiations, financial analysis, contract administration and project management.
- Lead and or be part of complex sourcing projects for the commodity, which would include developing and directing RFPs and/or eAuctions; analyze supplier proposals to determine savings, commitments and opportunities.
- Support and or lead the planning and negotiation of enterprise wide services agreements that minimize risk and exposure and provide optimal terms and conditions.
- Utilize various procurement tools and processes to research supplier and commodity information. Report and record Procurement transactions such as: Sourcing Request Forms, Projects, Sourcing Strategy, Savings, Contracts, Approved Suppliers, etc.
- Meet all audit guidelines and ensure adherence to Client process and procedures.
- Monitor the supplier market and identify opportunities resulting from new product offerings and/or market shifts.
Any individual joining or working within O&T at Client will also be expected to be an exemplar of the following Operating Principles and will be assessed and asked to demonstrate evidence against these principles where applicable during the selection process:
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Create an environment where talent thrives
- Act with urgency, courage and conviction
- Inspire excellence - be the standard
- Be accountable - own the outcome
- Be unselfish - empower others
- Reward results - promote meritocracy
- Act with integrity - do what is right
- Collaborate - be a team Leadership – it begins with you
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree from an accredited College or University
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant consulting, business, supplier and/or procurement experience
- Experience of working in an international context
- Strong financial modelling and deal structuring skills
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative capabilities required
- Demonstrated professional ethics and integrity in carrying out responsibilities to clients, peers, and franchise
- Process improvement skills an advantage
- Competency and success in Procurement Process
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating contracts
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills with strong influencing and persuasive talents
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives. Has an aptitude for innovation
- Collaborative work style with the ability to effectively interact with partners across organizational boundaries and hierarchies
- Strong leadership presence which commands respect and earn trust of senior management team
- Highly motivated and self-driven, ability to multi-task productively, and strong result orientation
- Experience in building and managing relationships across geographies and functions
- Ownership & Accountability
- Delivering Results
- Goal Orientation
- Collaborator with effective communication approach
- Strong data analysis
- Focused and accurate
- Engaged in customer and business requirements
- Strategic thinking and problem solver
- Ability to develop analysis and recommendations for action
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and assignments effectively
- Working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
- Meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary