|Reference # :||21-00348||Title :||Process Engineer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||04/19/2021|
|Process Engineer C13|
The Process Engineer is as a crucial member of the Finance Transformation Office's PMO Office, which is led by Program Leads overseeing the entire Finance Transformation Office programs. The Process Engineer will be situated with a cohort of other process engineers with specializations ranging from Planning, Capital and Liquidity Management, Books & Records, Reporting Processes, and Data Management and should possess one or more of these specializations. They will support the PMO office which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the transformation program including: culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. With consideration for the range of activities occurring under the FTO umbrella, the Process Engineers will work to standardize, transform and automate processes through the transformation initiative working closely with Global Process Owners (GPOs). They will coordinate with not only their project workstream counterparts, but also with other process engineers to ensure that best practices are developed, shared and maintained irrespective of workstream, mitigating the development of any process silos.
- Transform processes in scope using solutions and methods from best-in-class process flows, KPIs as appropriate to measure performance and achieve target state
- Identify potential strategic initiatives and business transformational opportunities, analyze them to determine financial and strategic impact
- Develop tools and solutions for process redesign and improvements, document process maps for target state, and support workstreams and GPOs in implementation of high quality processes that can be appropriately standardized and prioritized across geos and businesses; enhance controls in designed processes
- Collaborate with other process engineers and relevant Client functions to assess improvement, digital and automation solutions
- Communicate key lessons learned and best practices from across divisional process automation projects; collaborate with other process engineers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
- Train operation teams to successfully execute the transformed process
- 7-10 years of experience in Process Engineering, business transformation and process simplification in one or more of the designated specializations mentioned above with proven success in project execution.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Solution-oriented, consensus builder, and ability to influence adoption and change
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and strong results orientation
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: