|Reference # :||18-01552||Title :||Process Architect|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/15/2018 / 04/30/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
You: An analytical and entrepreneurial professional with a penchant for process re - engineering and a track record of applying Lean methodologies to enact profound change.
Us: A multinational bank with global resources and an unwavering commitment to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.
The Major Global Bank is currently recruiting for a Vice President - level professional with well - rounded knowledge and experience in Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies to execute our customized Lean program, within our Tampa Service Center. Your role will be to partner with local and global process owners and re - engineering teams, helping them redesign their processes to put the customer at the center of everything we do. Through the application of Lean tools and techniques, you will identify major pain points, investigate their root causes and provide innovative solutions that transform the client experience. You will become a trusted advisor to the client, enabling, motivating and mobilizing employees to build their skills in operational excellence techniques through both existing and on site trainings and coaching delivery.
- Lead and drive projects across the site where you are located, including:
- Scoping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.).
- Identifying waste and pain - points in the process using Lean tools (including basic Process Mapping, VSM, SIPOC’s, Time and Motion studies, Benchmarking, etc.) and presenting findings to Senior Leadership.
- Organizing and leading Kaizen workshops, guiding the project teams on executing Root Cause Analyses and identifying Action Plans for the elimination of Root Causes to solve various Business and Process issues that achieve project/program objectives.
- Developing “To–Be” processes, including optimized customer journeys, documenting identified policy and procedure gaps and a plan to implement the future state.
- Delivering training courses.
- Implement tools and a program of reviews to support a culture of standardized process governance and ‘Operations Excellence’ practices across the CSC in line with the global approach, while coordinating with Global Process Owners to ensure consistency and standardization across the network
- Deliver training and coaching to new CitiLean Associates and Practitioners through the standard project life - cycle to drive improvements across the site
- Support the development of program reporting and senior stakeholder presentations and provide project reporting as appropriate.
- Support the development and articulation of program progress, successes and challenges through various presentations, training and forums.
Key Cultural Fit:
- You are entrepreneurial, and thrive in environments with a blank canvas that will allow you to flex your intellectual muscle to contribute to building a strategy from the ground up.
- You have a passion for Operations Excellence and teach others to standardize and streamline their processes
- You have a passion for new tech, and are always on the lookout for “what’s new.”
- You are naturally gifted at thinking of ways to “do things better, faster, smarter.”
- You work well in high - pressure situations, and consistently deliver under tight time constraints while delighting your stakeholders.
- You can work across boundaries to fill the gaps, and drive accountability for yourself and others.
- Minimum of 6 - 8+ years of work experience with time spent applying Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively with Senior Managers and with large teams across Businesses and Functions
- Strong data analytics capabilities, especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking.
- Understanding of the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large scale initiatives across Businesses and Functions.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills – this position requires the ability to thoughtfully build and present reports, so strong communication skills and a capacity to structure logical analysis in presentations are key requirements
- An understanding of the Major Global Bank's businesses, the major strategic issues and the Senior Management landscape would be beneficial.
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical.
- Logical, analytic and rational thinker.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s preferred
Required Travel: Yes (<25%)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: