|Reference # :||18-00197||Title :||Print Designer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/19/2018 / 08/17/2018|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
- Education: Four-year college degree (BFA) Portfolio required (with link that works with one click) , Graphic Design.
- Strong knowledge of print and collateral materials including offset and digital printing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and basic PC and Outlook applications.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Creating and producing the Firm's internal and external publications in conjunction with Designers, Project Managers, clients, Department Managers and Proofreaders.
- Proficient in Macintosh OS X, all Adobe software products including the Creative Suite 3 package, (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional), Flightcheck by Markzware for preflighting documents for quality control. Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 for file conversions essential.
The Graphic Communications Department is a full-service support that is a fast-paced, customer-oriented production environment servicing clients within Investment Bank. It consists of Print Design and web-based products, distribution solutions and services.
- Become key team member working with Project Manager in the execution of printing and fulfillment of key sales/marketing materials.
- Ability to handle multiple requests from various clients.
The requirements and responsibilities for all aspects of this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manage production and costs of internal and external print and distribution.
- Work effectively with Graphic Communications personnel and vendors within strict budgetary guidelines and tight deadlines.
- Interface with Project Managers and vendors to ensure standards of quality and deliverables are met.
- Manage billing paperwork along with multiple reporting needs.
- Handling multiple requests at the same time.
- Ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage demanding internal client and external vendor relationships.
- Process improvements/innovations.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary