Policy & Procedure Sr Analyst
|Reference # :||18-00183||Title :||Policy & Procedure Sr Analyst|
|Location :||BALTIMORE, MD|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/05/2018 / 08/04/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Policy and Procedure Senior Analyst will be responsible for planning, developing, organizing, writing and editing operational policies and procedures across all business lines of the company. The P&P Sr. Analyst will ensure policies and procedures capture all company standards, requirements, and practices, and meet the company's standards of excellence.
• Develop content using HTML and comfortable using online applications (particularly content management systems).
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
• Well organized, detail oriented, able to manage multiple competing tasks.
• Learn and clearly write about product processes and policies using designated documentation standards and guidelines.
• Take complex information and communicating it clearly and concisely to end users of all abilities.
• Work independently and think critically.
• Build working relationships with subject matters, and maintaining strong internal and external client relationship skills.
• Create timelines and tasks and manage to same using time and project management skills.
• Able to understand process flow diagrams.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PPT.
• Perform other administrative functions, as needed, including, but not limited to reporting, presentation updates, and back-up to other team-members within the department.
• Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values.
Education: (Minimum Requirements).
Level: College Degree.
Experience: (Minimum Requirements)
1 year HTML coding experience.
2 years writing and editing experience in a paid position.
2 years Financial service experience preferred.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary