|Reference # :||20-00261||Title :||PM/BA|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||03/03/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years as a business analyst in a major financial service firm with two (2) years' experience supporting financial control functions and systems - Experience with business process re-engineering or change management - Experience with US regulatory reporting is a plus Skills Required:
- Ability to produce detailed business process model documentation on current and future expected state as well as detailed business requirements documents - Proficiency in preparation of use cases, run books, and wire frames - Intermediate understanding of accounting principles and general ledger systems - Experience in gathering user requirements and running facilitation sessions - Understanding of technology systems architecture
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Must be team player who can work closely with the business and communicate effectively with other team members
- Candidates with technical background preferred
- Bachelor's Degree with a Focus in Finance, Accounting, or Business Economics; CPA or Masters or Business Administration (MBA) Preferred.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance Function.
- Superior Team Skills
- Strong business acumen.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: